Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of each new month, excluding July. The FFDRC hosts an annual public board meeting at the end of each year. The public is welcome to attend any board meeting, if they choose.
Board meeting locations:
- January 2, 4-5 PM @ Lake Region Arts Council
- February 6, 4-5 PM @ Don Pablo’s
- March 6, 4-5 PM @ Cally’s Cafe
- April 3, 4-5 PM @ The Spot
- May 1, 4-5 PM @ Cooper’s
- June 5, 4-5 @ TBD
- NO JULY MEETING
- August 7, 4-5 PM @ TBD
- September 4, 4-5 PM @ TBD
- October 2, 4-5 PM @ TBD
- November 6, 4-5 PM @ TBD
- December 4, 4-6:30 PM @ Union Pizza & Brewery – Annual Public Meeting
The Executive Committee meetings are held the third Tuesday of each new month. Members meet between 8-9 AM at the Fabled Farmer.
Other project committee meetings are held at various times. If you are interested in attending these meetings, please contact us for more information.
There is NO cost to attend meetings unless you’d like to order food/beverages.
To view the article featuring Mayor Tim Mahoney’s keynote, click here.