The 2019 Downtown Chowdown will be held every Thursday between June 6th - August 15th (with a break on the Independence Day) with the Final Chowdown taking place on Saturday, August 24th. View the full schedule below.
FFDRC will give away 100 FREE $10 gift certificates to be used Thursdays ONLY at participating restaurants. 2 FREE $25 gift certificates will be given away on KBRF and Z103.3 every Thursday, as well.
The restaurant with the highest number of coupon redemptions will be deemed the WINNING restaurant and will receive the coveted Golden Chicken Leg trophy! Help your favorite downtown restaurant win by redeeming coupons at their location! The winning restaurant will be announced on Saturday, August 17th with a Final Chowdown foodie event taking place Saturday, August 24th.
Register for a Gift Certificate
- June 6th - Summerfest kick-off featuring Don Pablo's Mexican Restaurant @ 6:00 PM
- June 13th - Union Pizza & Brewing Co. @ 6:00 PM / Tonic Sol-Fa "In the Street" hosted by A Center for the Arts
- June 20th - The Spot Panini & Wine @ 6:00 PM
- June 27th - The Fabled Farmer @ 12:30 PM
- July 11th - Shop Move'n Groove featuring Fresh & Fancy @ 12:30 PM
- July 18th - Double Feature Cally's Cafe & Coffee @ 12:30 PM
- July 25th - Dining Car #423 @ 6:00 PM
- August 1st - Double Feature: Cafe 116 & Sweeties @ 12:30 PM / Outstate Brewing Co. @ 6:00 PM
- August 8th - The Viking Cafe @ 12:30 PM
- August 15th - Double Feature: Higher Grounds Coffee Shop @ 12:30 PM / Fergus Brewing Co. @ 6:00 PM
- August 24th - The Final Chowdown - The winning restaurant announced on August 17th - stay tuned for details!